CogniFit’s Pro platforms are an important part of our digital cognitive and brain health technologies. But how are they different from regular accounts? Who would benefit from using the Pro version? Let’s take a closer look.
Most users likely know CogniFit has dozens of fun and exciting brain games to help them stimulate their cognitive abilities. However, what they may not know is that our assessment and training tools also are used by thousands of healthcare, education, and researchers professionals around the world. And yes, this includes our games!
We have created specialized platforms for these professional customers. They are also customized for the specific needs of each type of user. This helps them use CogniFit technology to test, train, and track the progress of their patients, students, and study participants.
WHAT MAKES COGNIFIT PRO SPECIAL?
Each of the three professional platforms is customized to the specific needs of each user group. However, they share several key features that make them stand apart from the main CogniFit platform.
The CogniFit Professional platforms allow professional users to link new or existing accounts for multiple users to their own professional accounts. Afterward, the professional can assign assessments and training programs to individual users. Or, they can put users into groups that will be assigned the same assessment or training plan. These groups make it easy for the professional to organize connected accounts into classrooms, demographic groups, or experimental and control groups, for example.
Bt that’s not all. Professional users can easily track the progress of the connected accounts, print out detailed results reports, or even download the raw data for further scientific analysis.
WHO IS COGNIFIT PRO FOR?
CogniFit for Healthcare Professionals
The online platform for health professionals offers a selection of neuropsychological tests and standardized tools that allow. These allow for a complete cognitive screening of a patient. The information and results presented in the platform are highly valuable to the healthcare professional because they represent a reliable diagnostic resource.
This online cognitive test battery allows the doctor or other specialists to explore and understand how the different cognitive domains work in each patient.
- Using a computerized neuropsychological exam, we can measure 20+ fundamental cognitive skills.
- This assessment allows the professional to detect any deficit and score the severity of the cognitive alteration.
- It allows you to compare data to a set of references and create graphs and reports.
- The assessment provides a highly valued tool to help identify and recognize determined disorders.
- Also, you can also monitor each patient’s intervention and follow their rehabilitation.
CogniFit for Schools and Teachers
Our Education Platform has educational technology designed for schools and professionals interested in taking on developmental problems and exploring brain functions related to cognitive development in childhood and adolescence.
This brain-based learning platform is a professional instrument created by specialists in child neuropsychology. It will help educators without specialized training to analyze learning and childhood developmental processes. CogniFit designed this platform to help teachers in the following areas:
- Develop each student’s potential: Learn about the brain processes in learning and neurodevelopment.
- Implement methodological and didactic improvements: Incorporate a foundation to the education process to help focus improvements in teaching and designing learning strategies. Enriching educational and vocational guidance.
- Prevention of poor school performance: Find out which cognitive weaknesses may affect the child’s performance in school and learn how to properly handle the difficulty.
Cognitive Research Platform
This includes cognitive measurement and analysis tools specifically designed for researchers. The professional brain training and neuropsychological assessment platform can help researchers conduct studies where cognitive analysis is essential.
- CLINICAL Tools for Researchers: Get access to a number of measurement and analysis instruments to assess cognitive function. Whatever the specialization, this digital platform will save you time, making it quicker for the professional and more comfortable for the patient. The platform makes it simple to collect, manage, and analyze the received data. but it also manages participants and tracks the measurement of their cognitive functions.
- DIGITAL Health: Perform experimental studies about the effects of cognitive stimulation with computerized programs (brain training). Carry out research to train specific cognitive domains: The CogniFit programs assess and train a wide range of cognitive skills. You will be able to monitor a range of cognitive problems.
- COGNITIVE Research: This tool allows the researcher to personalize and adapt this neuropsychological assessment instrument and closely follow the participant’s cognitive skills and evolution.
- Digital Cognitive Assessments Batteries: Each neuropsychological assessment battery is intended for use as a regular screening tool to track subtle cognitive deficiencies. The cognitive tests allow physicians to design and monitor each patient’s intervention and cognitive rehabilitation process.
- Digital Cognitive Training Programs: Patented brain training program methodology designed to measure, train, track, and monitor 23 cognitive skills we use in our daily lives. Help stimulate cognitive functions and improve brain plasticity. Based on AI and advanced adaptive algorithms the system automatically adapts the training to the needs of each user. Placebo digital training for the control groups